Underwater Chain Saws
CS06 / CS11
The Stanley line of underwater chain saws are designed for cutting all types of wood structures including bridge pilings, pier and dock timbers. All chain saw models include an interlocking safety trigger with hand guard and stainless steel spool and fasteners.
- Lightweight, easy to operate design
- Available in bar lengths up to 20"
- Low kick back bar and chain - standard
- Open Center/Closed Center- Dual spool feature
- Extreme duty designed for higher performance and cutting speed
- Available in bar lengths up to 36"
- Adjustable automatic chain oiler
- *Bar and chain sold separately
|Part #||Weight||Overall Length||Width||Flow Range|
|CS06920||7.3 lbs / 3.3 kg||30 in. / 76cm||9 in. / 23 cm||7-9 gpm / 26-34 lpm|
|CS06930||7.3 lbs / 3.3 kg||30 in. / 76cm||9 in. / 23 cm||7-9 gpm / 26-34 lpm|
|CS113NO0||14 lbs / 6.3 kg||17 in. / 43cm without bar||9 in. / 23 cm||10-14 gpm / 38-53 lpm|